DiGITAL FIST COMICS

DiGITAL FIST COMICS

Professional Works

Friday, November 4, 2011

MATC - CSG Production: Voyage of the ARGonauts

Welcome back to the wonderful world of student video-game design and production!

Today's topic covers my awesome task of designing the logo and title for the school-wide Alternate/Augmented Reality Game my class/team is currently orchestrating.

As soon as my professor told us it would be an A.R.G. and that we needed a name, 'Jason and the Argonauts' quickly flew into my head. I really liked the idea of using a play-on-words, and when I proposed it, along with my logo, the class seemed to like it too. My prof dropped his name from the title portion, but immediately ok'd the logo.

Now, my task is to render it all in 3DS Max!

...good luck to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment