DiGITAL FIST COMICS

DiGITAL FIST COMICS

Professional Works

Monday, May 31, 2010

The introduction of a mad man...

...ok, not really a 'mad man', but to those that know I'm definitely not normal.

Who I am is an artist that hails from southeastern Wisconsin, currently holding a Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in Comic Art. My major influences stem from the mainstream world of comics, with artists including Alex Ross, Ivan Reis, Jan Duursema, Adi Granov, and a slew of others. As of right now, my major project involves developing a creator-owned graphic novel/comic book series titled 'Killdove'. Check us out on Facebook!

I am new to the blogging world, and can't wait to begin sharing my work and experiences with you.

In the immortal words of Stan Lee,


Excelsior!

No comments:

Post a Comment